On Sale: $26495
||$ 26495 excl
||999cc liquid-cooled OHC Unicam parallel-twin four-stroke, 4 valves/cylinder
||Full transistorized type
||29.9 including 6.4 reserve Litres
||Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 44mm throttle body
||6 Speed fully Automatic DCT
The Pioneer 1000 takes everything we have learnt from our ATVs and side-by-sides and added to them. From the 450kg hauling to the 900kg towing capacity, it is designed to take what you need to where you need it. Fully-independent front and rear suspension with some of the longest travel of any multi-purpose side-by-side. And open or locked front and rear differentials that prevent you from unnecessarily tearing up delicate surfaces.
And let’s remember: this is a Honda, a name that’s long stood for quality and reliability. So you get class-leading power, performance and features, purpose-built by the best in the business.
- A 999cc liquid-cooled inline twin engine with the same Unicam cylinder head design found in our world leading motocross bikes. Also features electronic fuel injection so you know your SxS will be up for any farm task you require.
- With a full 42-percent gear reduction between High and Low, you get the torque you need in all 6 gears. It comes in handy when driving over difficult terrain, scaling steep hills or towing heavy loads.
- Dual A-arm suspension gives you 266mm of travel in the front, and 254mm of travel in the rear. Pair that with stellar ground clearance, and you maximize available traction and superior comfort maneuvering over terrain other side-by-sides would shy away from.
- A hydraulic assist tilt bed lever that can be accessed from outside the vehicle, or right from the driver’s seat.
- To get the most out of your engine, you need the best air going into it. That’s why we positioned the air intake up high under the hood. It helps ensure a clean air supply, even at deeper fording depths, and with a new viscous air filter element, you get increased performance and longer service intervals.
- An industry first 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission. Choose between manual mode or fully automatic as well as utilizing the built-in Sports Mode.
- With a 1 Tonne Towing Capacity you can tackle those bigger jobs with relative ease.
- Steering column-mounted paddle shifters add a serious dose of performance in every drive. In Manual mode, they let you shift without ever taking your hands off the wheel, and in Automatic mode, they let you override the current gear with a quick up or downshift, holding that gear for several seconds before returning to Automatic mode.
- The multi-function LCD dash display is large enough to host loads of information, in an easy-to-read way, like speed and fuel level. RPM and transmission mode. Fuel gauge, water temperature, trip information and more. It even includes a clock, so you’ll always know when it’s time for some fun.
- Some of the most impressive Pioneer 1000 features are those you’ll never see. In addition to the suspension and ground clearance, we rubber-mounted the engine and exhaust system to insulate the cabin against excessive vibration. So while you may not see this feature, it’s one you will definitely notice
- The Occupant Protection Structure uses large-diameter tubing, and meets OSHA’s rollover protection standard. The hard doors and roll-up side nets help keep debris from entering the cabin, and auto-style three-point seatbelts are equipped with an emergency locking retractor mechanism, to help optimise passenger security. When you put this much safety first, fun is sure to follow
Want to demo one? Call us today.
06 876 8442