On Sale: $16795
||$ 16795 excl
||475cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
||Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
||15.5 including 4.1 reserve Litres
||Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 36mm throttle body
|| Five-speed automatic transmission with AT/MT modes with paddle shifting and reverse. Two drive modes include 2WD and 4WD.
For over 45 years, Honda bikes have been proven performers on Kiwi farms, no matter the weather or terrain. The Pioneer 500 takes performance to the next level and is packed with new features to help make life on the farm easier and safer.
The leading compact side-by-side, Honda’s Pioneer 500 features a transmission that can change between fully automatic and manual shift modes via a toggle switch. For easy driving, you can just flick the switch to auto, push the accelerator and go. For more control, the steering-column-mounted paddles can be used to change gear manually, or to override automatic shift points while you’re on the move around the farm. Dual-rate suspension springs provide a great ride while still being resistant to bottoming. The compact Pioneer 500 still has the narrow 127cm width makes it nimble and easy to transport.
- With its 453kg towing capacity and ability to hold a lower gear, the Pioneer 500 has the ability to tackle big jobs in a variety of terrain.
- To climb into the Pioneer 500, you merely twist the door release knob, and the door and net open together as one unit—an ingenious and simple design.
- Paddle shifters mounted on the steering wheel allow easy gear changes when in manual mode. It means you can change gear whilst keeping both hands on the steering wheel.
- Dash mounted toggle switch to shift between Auto or Manual transmission mode
- Dual Rate Coil Springs - for plush, progressive suspension performance
- Driver and Passenger torso bars for enhanced occupant safety.
- Rear deck comes standard
Want to demo one? Call us today.
06 876 8442